The following terminologies apply to this Agreement: “You” and “Your” refers to the client or the person accessing the website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “We” and “Us”, refers to OkayRelax. “Parties” or “Us”, refers to both client and OkayRelax or either the client or OkayRelax.
Use of Service
- In order to use our services, you must first agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. By using our website and services, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions outlined in this agreement. We reserve the right to alter this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of our website and services after any changes to the agreement will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice. If your account is terminated due to a violation of the terms outlined in this agreement, a refund will not be provided. If your account is terminated for any other reason, it is at our sole discretion if a refund will be given.
- By using our services, you agree to receive marketing email and materials from us. You have authorized us to send these materials to the email address provided during registration.
- We utilize MaxMind and FraudRecord to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service. In the case of a violation, you may be reported to both MaxMind and FraudRecord for misbehavior using non-identifiable anonymous information.
- Our platform connects you with independent contractors, known as “assistants”, “project managers”, and “account managers,” who provide various services. These assistants are not employees of OkayRelax and their actions are outside of our control and responsibility.
- Our services are tailored for individuals and small businesses. Plans are structured in terms of “Hours”, where each hour equates to 60 minutes of an assistant’s work time. Time spent on tasks is deducted from your total hours on a per-minute basis.
- Our tasks are managed and tracked through ProofHub, a third-party project management tool. By using our service, you agree to the sharing of necessary data with ProofHub for this purpose.
- The specifics of our service plans vary. By choosing and purchasing a plan, you agree to the specifics of that plan and acknowledge that it is your responsibility to understand what is and isn’t included.
- Tasks must be submitted through our website or email. We do not accept task submissions through other task management systems or messengers.
- Time required for task completion is deducted from your plan’s total hours as work is being performed. Unused hours within your plan do not roll over to the next month.
- Accounts created for the submission of illegitimate tasks are strictly prohibited and will be terminated.
- Our services have limits, such as the total hours included. Any attempts to bypass these limits will lead to suspension of your service.
- The assistants connected through our service perform a wide range of general tasks. They will not undertake telemarketing, cold calling, call answering, or tasks that require specialized skills such as web development.
- We take every effort to ensure that our services are available for the entire duration of your subscription period, but we cannot guarantee this due to factors beyond our control. In the event that our services are unavailable, we will do everything in our power to ensure that any downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Assistants are third-party contractors that we match with OkayRelax users to provide assistant services. They are available 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, excluding weekends and holidays. We make every effort to ensure that you have access to an assistant during their availability hours, but we cannot guarantee their availability due to unforeseen circumstances such as sickness or emergency situations.
- We will make every effort to minimize any downtime of our platform, and we will keep you informed of any planned maintenance or upgrades that may impact the availability of our services. If we need to take our services offline for any reason, we will do so at a time that minimizes any inconvenience to our users.
- If there are any issues with your account or billing information, we may need to suspend your account until the issue is resolved. In this case, you will be unable to access our services. We will make every effort to resolve any issues as quickly as possible, and we will keep you informed of any updates or progress. Once the issue has been resolved, your account will be reactivated and you will be able to access our services again.
- The execution of a task depends on the complexity of the task and the availability of our assistants. If we determine that the task requires extensive time or specialized skills, we will inform you and suggest possible solutions:
- We can discuss the estimated time requirement for the task, allowing you to decide if you wish to proceed given the potential time deduction from your plan.
- We can suggest the involvement of more assistants from our pool if the task demands it, to ensure quality and consistency.
- If you do not wish to proceed under these circumstances, the task request can be cancelled and no time will be deducted from your plan.
- Our assistants begin a timer when they start working on a task, and this determines the time that will be deducted from your plan. If during the task execution it becomes clear that it will require more time than initially estimated, we will provide you with the work completed thus far and consult you on whether you’d like to continue, knowing that additional time will be deducted from your plan. If you feel that the task could have been completed within the initially estimated time, please contact our support department so that we can investigate this.
- The limit on the time that can be allocated to a single task will depend on the complexity of the task, the availability of our assistants, and the total hours in your plan.
Terms of Payment
You agree to pay OkayRelax in advance of delivery of work according to the subscribed services. Plans will renew automatically each month during the term based on your subscription date unless otherwise specified. Upon renewal, you will be charged in advance based on your selected plan.
You will be billed and you shall reimburse OkayRelax for all reasonable and pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses that may incur in connection with the performance of services.
At OkayRelax, we provide virtual assistant services to our customers. We strive to deliver high-quality services and to meet our customers’ expectations. However, due to the nature of our business, we cannot offer refunds for any reason, including but not limited to, dissatisfaction with our services or billing issues.
When you subscribe to our service, you are reserving the time and expertise of our virtual assistants. Once subscribed, our virtual assistants reserve their time to complete the tasks you submit to us. Because of this, we cannot provide refunds for any unused time or unused task credits.
If there is an issue with your billing, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will investigate the issue and work with you to resolve it. In the event that we determine that an error occurred with your billing, we will issue a credit to your OkayRelax account for the amount of the error. However, we cannot issue refunds for billing issues that are caused by factors outside of our control, such as currency exchange rates or bank fees.
By subscribing to our services, you acknowledge and agree to this refund policy. If you initiate a chargeback with your bank or credit card company, we reserve the right to terminate your account and pursue legal action against you to recover any funds owed to us. We may also report you to the relevant authorities for fraudulent activity.
In addition, you agree to pay us an administrative fee of $50 per chargeback that you initiate. This fee is to cover the costs associated with the chargeback process and the time our team spends responding to the chargeback. By subscribing to our services, you acknowledge and agree to pay this fee in the event that you initiate a chargeback.
Annual subscriptions are offered at a lower monthly rate as they are a commitment to a full year of our services. In the event that you prematurely cancel your annual subscription, the remaining months are not refundable.
When purchasing a gift subscription, the subscription period begins immediately upon sending the gift, and the provided task credits will expire at the end of the subscription period if not utilized. Gift subscriptions and unused credits are non-refundable.
If you are using a PayPal payment subscription, you are responsible for canceling that subscription separately from your OkayRelax service. We do not offer refunds for over-payment resulting from keeping your PayPal payment subscription active after canceling your OkayRelax service. However, the over-payment would be credited on your OkayRelax account.
You understand and agree that the responsibility for the security and confidentiality of your passwords lies solely with you. While your assistant will take all reasonable steps to protect your passwords and personal information if you choose to share them with your assistant, OkayRelax shall not be liable for any loss, damage or misuse of your passwords, regardless of the cause.
The assistant you are matched with may use a password manager such as Bitwarden, Vaultwarden, LastPass, or KeePass to store login credentials for services you use. The choice of password manager is made the assistant, based on their preference and experience. By using these services, your passwords are encrypted and stored securely. However, OkayRelax shall not be responsible or liable for any breach of security or loss of data that may result from the use of these password managers.
Limitation of Liability
The assistants matched with you are independent contractors, and as such, they are responsible for their own actions and decisions. You understand and agree that any decisions made by your assistant regarding the way in which any work, actions, tasks, strategies, or other business-related functions are performed, are made on your behalf and under your direction and supervision.
If you choose to give your assistant access to your personal or business accounts, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for ensuring the security of your personal and confidential information.
If you request your assistant to source content or images for use on your website, marketing, or other materials relating to your business, you are solely responsible for supervising their work and ensuring that all appropriate permissions to use such content or images have been obtained. You acknowledge that OkayRelax is not responsible for any infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights that may occur as a result of your assistant’s work on your behalf.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, OkayRelax and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or inability to use the service, including without limitation, any assistants provided to you, or the failure of the service to perform as expected, whether or not OkayRelax has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless OkayRelax, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the service using your account.
You understand and agree that the liability of OkayRelax and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors is limited to the amount you paid for the services during the twelve (12) months preceding the event giving rise to the claim, or $200, whichever is greater. This limitation of liability applies to all claims, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and applies even if OkayRelax or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that OkayRelax may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any warranty or limit its liability as set forth herein, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of OkayRelax’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
Any dispute arising out of or related to these terms and conditions, the service, or any assistant provided to you, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflicts of law rules. You agree that any such dispute shall be resolved exclusively through binding arbitration in the State of Florida. The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association (AAA), and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator, mutually agreed upon by you and OkayRelax. If you and OkayRelax cannot agree upon an arbitrator, then the AAA shall select an arbitrator. The parties shall share the cost of the arbitration equally.
Class Action Waiver
You agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated, or representative action. You agree to waive any right you may have to a jury trial or to participate in a class action.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration
The foregoing provisions of this section do not apply to any claim in which OkayRelax seeks equitable relief of any kind. You acknowledge that, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the provision of Services to you may result in OkayRelax gaining access to, and/or developing or providing information to you that may be deemed confidential or proprietary information or intellectual property. You acknowledge and agree that, without limiting any other remedy available at law or in equity, OkayRelax shall be entitled to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction in the event that you violate or threaten to violate this Agreement, and that such violation or threat thereof could cause damage to OkayRelax that could not adequately be compensated by monetary damages.
Limitation on Claims
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your use of the service must be filed within one (1) year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
Changes to Our Site
Although we will update our site from time to time, and may change the content, any such content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to correct it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No Waiver of Rights
The failure of OkayRelax to enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the terms of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term or condition. If possible, any unenforceable term within this Agreement will be modified to reflect the parties’ original intention.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between YOU and OKAYRELAX in relation to your subscription to our services. No additional provisions are expressed nor implied. This AGREEMENT supersedes any all previous oral and/or written, express and/or implied agreements. By using our service, YOU AGREE YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, COVENTANTS AND RESTRICTIONS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
These terms were last modified on April 12, 2023.