By using in any of our service(s) signifies your assent to these terms and conditions. Using our services or visiting our website means that you have read, understood, and accepts all of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms, please do not use any of our service(s) and leave this website now.
The following terminologies apply to this Agreement: "You" and "Your" refers to the client or the person accessing the website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "We" and "Us", refers to OkayRelax. "Parties" or "Us", refers to both client and OkayRelax or either the client or OkayRelax.
- By using our service(s), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of this Agreement. Use of our service(s) or visiting our website signifies that you have read, understood, and accepted the Agreement in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website. OkayRelax reserves the right to alter this agreement at any time, for any reason, without notice.
- Your account shall be terminated if you violate any of the terms of this agreement, and may be terminated by OkayRelax at any time, for any reason, with or without given notice.
- If your account was terminated due to a violation of the these terms, a refund will not be provided. If your account was terminated for some other reason, it is at our sole discretion if a refund will be given.
- By registering an account on OkayRelax, you agree to receive marketing email/materials and you have authorized us to send them.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- We provide a platform which connects OkayRelax users with third-party contractors (assistants) which provide assistant services. OkayRelax is not responsible for and will not be held liable for any actions performed by these assistants.
- We provide virtual assistant services intended for individuals and small businesses. Our service, including our Unlimited plan, is not intended for large enterprises or other clients that may be better suited to a full time employee.
- The terms "unlimited" and "infinite (∞)" are defined as 9999 task credits, and plans which include this are subject to the same terms and conditions as our other plans.
- Accounts whose sole purpose is to submit illegitimate tasks are not permitted and will be terminated.
- Our services include limits on task credits and dedicated assistants. Any attempt to bypass these limits, including the creation of multiple accounts, will result in the suspension of your service.
- The task credits included with your plan expire each month. They do not rollover.
- The assistants that we connect you with will perform a wide variety of general assistance tasks including phone calls, online research, and more.
- They will not handle telemarketing, cold calling, call answering, content creation tasks, or tasks requiring specialized skills like web development.
- We intend for our service to be available 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- We will put forth our best effort to ensure that we can provide our services for as long as you have paid for them.
- There might be a time that our services will be unavailable for use due to unpredictable reasons. By registering and acknowledging our terms of service, you understand that, on occasion, an event will occur causing our services to be unavailable.
- We may suspend or cancel our services in the case of non-payment.
- We reserve the right to refuse to perform a task at any time, for any reason. In the event that your task is declined, the task credit allocated to that task will be returned to your OkayRelax account.
- There will be circumstances wherein a user submits a project that is too large for us to handle as a single task. We may review the project and realize that it is too large to handle and, depending on the size of the project, we may offer the following solutions:
- We can allocate multiple task credits to the task, to ensure that more than 30 minutes can be spent on it.
- We can give you a quote at an hourly rate of $15/hour.
- We can cancel your request and return your task credit.
- There may be cases in which we were not aware that the task could not be completed within 30 minutes before beginning. In this case, we’d provide you with the work we’ve completed thus far and ask if you’d like us to use additional task credits to continue. If you feel that the task could have been completed within 30 minutes, please contact our support department so that we can investigate this.
- A maximum of 5 task credits (2.5 hours) can be allocated to 1 task. For larger tasks, we will give you a quote at a rate of $15/hour. With our Professional plan and higher, we include an extra 2 hours of work (bonus hours) for large tasks, per month, at no additional cost. Bonus hours can only be allocated to a task after the 5 task credit allocation limit has been reached. Large projects requiring low-level skills, such as data entry, may be performed by another OkayRelax assistant rather than your dedicated assistant, but will be overseen by your dedicated assistant.
Terms of Payment
- Payment. You agree to pay OkayRelax in advance of delivery of work according to the subscribed services. Plans will renew automatically each month during the term based on your subscription date unless otherwise specified. Upon renewal, you will be charged in advance based on your selected plan.
- Expenses. You will be billed and you shall reimburse OkayRelax for all reasonable and pre-approved out-of-pocket expenses that may incur in connection with the performance of services.
- Refunds. In the unlikely event that you are unsatisfied with the work performed by OkayRelax or your Virtual Assistant, you are eligible for refund if the service is canceled within 7 days from the date of the initial order or 5 days after the work of your first task has been submitted. In the case that 5 or more task credits were used during the period of refund eligibility, only the remaining tasks are eligible for refund ((Monthly rate / total task credits) * remaining task credits). If a charge-back is performed or payment is disputed, your service engagement with us shall be automatically terminated. Refunds are not offered in any other case, including in the case of over-payment. However, the over-payment would be added as a credit on your OkayRelax account.
- PayPal. If you are using a PayPal payment subscription, you are responsible for canceling that subscription separately from your OkayRelax service. We do not offer refunds for over-payment resulting from keeping your PayPal payment subscription active after canceling your OkayRelax service. However, the over-payment would be credited on your OkayRelax account.
Responsibility and Liability
- Supervision. Virtual Assistants assigned to you act under your direction. If you require your assistant to make decisions on your behalf about the way in which any work/actions/tasks/strategies or other business related functions are performed, you do so on the basis that the assistant is acting on your behalf and under your supervision at all times.
- Security Information. In the event that you decide to give your Virtual Assistant access to your business and/or your personal accounts is at your own risk, and you are responsible for ensuring the security of your personal information.
- Copyright. In the event that you request your Virtual Assistant to source content or image for use on your website, marketing or other materials relating to your business is at your own risk. You are responsible for supervising his/her work, and ensuring that all appropriate permission to use such content or images have been obtained.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of Information
- We are not responsible as to the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and materials offered on our website or by our assistants. The materials on this site are provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Using any of the information or materials on this site or provided by your assistant is wholly at your own risk, which we will not be liable.
- From time to time certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links provide further information for your convenience. OkayRelax has not reviewed all of the sites linked to on its Internet web site or provided by its assistants and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by OkayRelax of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Collecting of Computer Data
- Your IP address
- Your browser type
- The webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site
- The pages within the Site which you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on the Site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Usage of Personal Information
- We may ask you for your personal information, which may include, but is not limited to your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, usernames, passwords and credit card information.
- We securely store information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details within LastPass. We are not liable for the leak of your personal information if LastPass is compromised or if any similar issue may occur. For additional information regarding LastPass, please visit lastpass.com.
- The personal information we collect from you will be used, or shared with third parties (including related companies, third party service providers, and third party sellers), for some or all of the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Site;
- To provide customer support;
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- In exceptional circumstances OkayRelax may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, for law enforcement purposes, or for fulfillment of legal and regulatory requirements and requests.
- Our Commitment to Data Security. We endeavor to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration, through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards. The personal information about you is stored on systems that are subject to appropriate physical and electronic security measures, and we limit employee access to and use of such information.
Withdrawal of Consent
- You may communicate your objection to our continual use and/or disclosure of your personal information for any of the purposes and in the manner as stated above at any time by contacting us at our e-mail address below.
- Please note that if you communicate your objection to our use and/or disclosure of your personal information for the purposes and in the manner as stated above, depending on the nature of your objection, we may not be in a position to continue to provide our products or services to you or perform on any contract we have with you. Our legal rights and remedies are expressly reserved in such event.
Disclaimer of warranties; limitation of liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. We will not be liable to any special or consequential damage incurred to you by using our website.
Statute of Limitations
- Any action in relation to the breach of this Agreement or related to the Website shall be filed within (1) one year, regardless of the date the breach is discovered. Any claim or action not brought within that (1) one year time period will forever be barred. This section shall survive termination of this AGREEMENT.
Changes to Our Site
- Although we will update our site from time to time, and may change the content, any such content may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to correct it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the terms of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term or condition. If possible, any unenforceable term within this Agreement will be modified to reflect the parties’ original intention.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between YOU and OKAYRELAX in relation to your subscription to our services. No additional provisions are expressed nor implied. This AGREEMENT supersedes any all previous oral and/or written, express and/or implied agreements. By using our service, YOU AGREE YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPT ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS, COVENTANTS AND RESTRICTIONS, WITHOUT EXCEPTION.