👋🏼 OkayRelax is all about making lives easier. Before you proceed further, we highly recommend exploring our company and the culture we are establishing here.
We’re looking to hire a person with the finesse of a marketing connoisseur and the smarts of a virtual executive assistant. When not busy dishing out ideas and strategies for the company, you’ll be working with clients to establish a professional working relationship and help them achieve their ambitious goals.
About the role.
We’re headquartered in Tampa, but the job’s location can be anywhere in other parts of the world.
To start, this role is full time (40 hours/week). Work will mostly be via web and phone and hours of work will be based on US West Coast time, which also mean that it may be grave-yard shift in your local time. All training and work will be done remotely wherever you are, but you need to have a reliable computer and the ability to keep it running.
- Fluent English speaker: You need to be able to expertly speak and write fluent English at the native level.
- Self-confident: You can communicate professionally and confidently.
- Highly communicative: You believe that many issues and challenges do not even arise if you communicate well. You can’t remember ever being accused of talking too little.
- Marketing guru: You run the show. You pick up an idea and see it all through — make graphics, generate leads, run campaigns, manage social media, and analyze performance.
- Attention to detail: You love details. We’d be impressed if you have questions in your introduction call.
- Learning: You thrive on advancing your skills and knowledge, and self-learning.
- Problem solver: You have a proven skill of evaluating how to best solve a given challenge. You believe there’s always a solution, and you’ll find it faster than Lightning McQueen.
- Reliable and professional
- Listening: You understand the value of listening and love collecting more information than just the words that are being said.
- Task and time management
- Prioritize different types of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Consistently stay up to date on task management and communicate effectively regarding what is most important.
- SEO and copywriting
- Write compelling headlines, descriptions and other copy that converts readers into leads or customers!
- Improve our blog posts and other copy. Find the needle that unlocks the next level of growth for us. This requires a knowledge of both SEO and copywriting.
- Optimize our website for better search engine visibility using keywords relevant to our industry niche.
- Graphic design
- Understand the basics of Photoshop/Photopea. We won’t task you with drawing the next Mona Lisa — it’s just a good tool in your arsenal.
- We expect you know your way around Canva or a similar tool. You consider it essential because of how versatile it is for a generalist.
- Use keyword research tools to help us rank better without compromising our personality.
- Create and optimize campaigns. Analyze what did us good and what didn’t — so you’re better equipped for the next ones!
- Use lead generation tools to ensure our virtual assistants are always busy with new tasks and people to help.
- Manage our social media. Cherry on the top if OkayRelax goes viral on LinkedIn or Twitter!
- Research management
- Understand how people interact with digital channels like email newsletters, online ads, and design effective content that captures attention.
- Perform various internet-based research.
- Perform prospect research.
- Any other responsibilities that might arise while performing this job.
Any official communication will always be through our website (
okayrelax.com) and our official email addresses (finishing in
Please only apply if (and this is important):
- You are willing to write a customized response to this job post.
- You have at least 1 year of successful experience working remotely.
- You have experience working in a fast-past and high-volume environment.
- You have at least 3 consecutive months of successful experience working the grave-yard shift.
Applications are to be submitted here. Unfortunately, if you do not meet the requirements, we will not be able to respond.
Congratulations, you have made it to the end of this job posting! That might already qualify you for this job. We can’t wait.